Additional Links and Resources on Feline Health Care
Welcome to your senior cat
So my cat has inflammatory bowel disease
So my cat has lower airway disease
So my cat is inappropriately urinating
So my cat has hyperthyroidism
So my cat has hypertension
So my cat has feline lower urinary tract disease
So my cat has diabetes
So my cat has chronic kidney disease
So my cat has arthritis
So my cat has allergies
Animal Adoption Agencies
The Feline Medical Clinic participates in the AniMeals program, run through Second Chance Companions, by taking donations at our facility. This program provides food to needy pet families in Clark County.
If you would like to donate, please feel free to drop off your contribution in the basket next to our front desk.
Flea Control Products
Veterinary Prescription Diets
At the Feline Medical Clinic, we carry Hill's, Purina and Royal Canin Veterinary Diets.
Pro Plan Vet Direct - Note: the Feline Medical Clinic ID # is 6GHCA and you will need this to sign up.
2020 Feline Medical Clinic Calendar Submissions
It's that time of year again! We are collecting photos for the 2020 Feline Medical Clinic Calendar.
Please email your photos to: FelineMedical@gmail.com
- Photos should be of the highest resolution possible and sent as “actual size.”
- Please do not include people in the photos. Close ups of your cat work much better than if your cat is far away.
- We apologize but we are only able to accept digital copies.
- Please write “2020 FMC Calendar” in the subject line of the email.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a release form that you can pick up at the clinic or request that we email/mail one to you. Please be sure to include your cat's name and contact information in the email.
Deadline: October 1, 2019.