The Feline Medical Clinic is open 6 days a week for your convenience.
We are closed on major holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
If your cat needs urgent care outside of our regular business hours, please contact:
If you believe your cat has been exposed to a poisonous substance, you can call the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center at 888-426-4435. There may be a fee for this service.
If the following has occurred or is occurring, your cat needs to be examined by a veterinarian as soon as possible:
- A cat was just hit by a car (not if a cat was hit several days earlier)
- A cat is having difficulty breathing (open mouth breathing, bluish tongue, history of asthma)
- A cat was just removed from an operating clothes dryer
- A cat is bleeding fresh blood (not bloody pus or bloody urine)
- A cat (especially if the cat is male) appears to be trying to urinate, but can't
- A cat is crying in pain
- A cat is actively having a seizure
- A cat just ate part of a lily plant or another poisonous plant
- A cat is very suddenly laterally recumbent (laying on its side), extremely depressed, disoriented, can't use a leg or legs
See the google map below for our location: